But once you get him to lay off the coffee and talk in complete sentences, you start to see what all the excitement is about. So we’re reading the data tea leaves to chart the truck content trends determined by our heavy-duty fleet audience served by Fleet Equipment magazine.
What does this mean to you?
Great question! Thanks to sizable investments in our audience platform, we’re able to connect your marketing message with content our readers are engaged with via custom content emails, sponsored content, custom website display ads, and more.
To get the conversation with our audience rolling, we pulled together the top 10 FE-exclusive stories of the past 30 days (based on pageviews), along with the top 10 news/press release stories. Whether you see truck content related to your product segment and want to keep the conversation going or start your own trend and make your message an engaging talking point, we have marketing strategies ready to roll. Drop me an email at [email protected] to find out how to get started.
With the pitch out of the way, here we go.
The top 10 feature stories on Fleet Equipment in November
1. It’s time to think of suspensions as driver retention equipment
2. The importance of freight-ton efficiency
3. Watch: The future of trailer tracking solutions
4. Watch: Three lessons learned from the ELD mandate
5. A focus on lower viscosity engine oils
6. What’s behind the slow adoption of FA-4 oil?
7. The benefits of lightweighting are not just for heavy-duty trucks (Medium-duty focus)
8. Truck air suspension ride height measurement procedure tips
9. Know what you are getting when it comes to fuel
10. Air line thawing tips
The top 20 news/product stories on Fleet Equipment in November
1. Cummins expands X15 diesel engine portfolio in 2020
2. Detroit DT12 automated manual transmission driver training video available
3. Chevron introduces Delo 600 ADF engine oil, touts reduced DPF issues and maintenance costs
4. Cummins details electrification, hydrogen fuel cell investments
5. Geotab Drive for Mack Trucks enables cloud-based ELD compliance
6. ZF announces that AxTrax electric axle is on the Freightliner Innovation Fleet eCascadia
7. Used Class 8 orders fell in September
8. Hino Trucks introduces new models, cab configurations
9. ZF to launch PowerLine automatic transmission in 2021
10. Bendix Wingman Fusion upgrade to offer new collision mitigation, steering capabilities
Ready to connect?
Dean Martin was named publisher of Fleet Equipment in 2013. Previously, Martin served as regional sales manager for Babcox Media, covering territories in the southeast and south central U.S. Martin joined Babcox in 1996 as associate group publisher for the company’s automotive service publications.
(330) 670-1234 ext. 225