Contribute Content to Fleet Equipment
Are you an equipment manager, service provider or fleet manager? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry using the most powerful platform? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? The Fleet Equipment Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help other fleet managers who are responsible for spec’ing, buying and maintaining trucks Class 1-8.
What are potential topics?
- Equipment spec’ing tips by application
- Truck lifecycle strategies
- Using data to operate trucks
- Preventative maintenance and unplanned service management tips
How long does it have to be?
The minimum word count is 250 words. Longer submissions have a greater chance of being included as a feature post and in our print publications. Don’t worry too much about a word count. Worry about the story you are going to tell.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be regular. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Be accurate. Above all, make sure your content is truthful and accurate, citing industry professionals as needed.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, name your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include shop and company websites.
- Engage with the comments on your article online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.