Contribute Content to Motorcycle & Powersports News
Are you a technician, dealership owner, manager, sales rep or powersports industry expert? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry? Here at the MPN Content Portal, you can share your expertise with the readers of Motorcycle & Powersports News.
How do I start?
You have a story to tell and our readers want to hear it. Share something based on your experience that other individuals in the industry can learn from to help them be more successful.
What are potential topics?
What’s on your mind? Below are some potential topics to help you get started.
- Tech tips and tricks.
- Product review of new inventory.
- Stories about your shop’s success.
- How to’s and step-by-step advice.
- Thought leadership.
How long does it have to be?
The minimum word count is 250 words and there is no maximum word count since MPN is an all-digital platform, but it is recommended that submissions are between 500 and 2,000 words.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No, we want you to worry about the accuracy and originality of your content. After submission, an editor from the publication will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top. Please obtain permission from the individuals in the photograph before submission and note the photographer or videographer with each submission if it is someone other than yourself.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Frequency. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, name your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include shop and company websites.
- Engage with the comments when your article is published online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.
Can I submit Press Releases?
Are you a manufacturer or distributor and you have a press release to share with MPN’s readers? Email press releases as they become available to: [email protected]. Do not use the content portal for press releases.