Companies like yours can stand in solidarity with Breast Cancer Survivors and those who are still fighting the disease by integrating social media campaigns, sales events, branding strategies and more with Breast Cancer Awareness Month related content.
Own the Conversation.
A podcast helps you:
- Position your company as a thought leader.
- Connect with your audience anytime, anywhere.
- Deliver an impactful message, in a casual and entertaining format.
Two Ways to Harness the Power of Podcasts:
- Custom Creation
- Collaborate with our podcast team to create a podcast episode or series featuring Babcox moderators, industry pros, or your own in-house experts.
- Audio-only or video podcasts available.
- Sponsor a Series
- Babcox editors work hard to bring the latest industry news to listeners via various podcast series. Sponsor an episode or series on the topic of your choice.
Why Podcast with Babcox?
- Our state-of-the-art podcast studio ensures premium audio quality and our podcast team delivers professional editing services.
- Babcox brand editors are experts in the field and interact with industry experts every day, ensuring your podcast will provide the up-to-date news and discussions to your audience.
- Our first-party data allows us to know our audience better than anyone else. Your podcast will be listened to by an engaged industry-specific audience.
Whether you are at ease in front of a microphone or require some coaxing, our team of broadcast experts can create a comfortable environment to have a conversation about topics related to your product or service.
Sponsor an episode on one of our brands’ series or create a custom podcast!
Listen to one of our episodes on Babcox Media’s Think BIG playlist:
If Stories are part of your content strategy, you’ll definitely want to start incorporating some Geofilters for added visibility. Highlight your next event or launch and get your audience engaged with this popular feature, your awareness metrics will thank you later!