Sales and marketing have always had a unique relationship within the ecosystem of a B2B business. Both roles are interdependent, but seldom collaborative. However, an increasingly popular marketing tactic has presented sales representatives and marketers a golden opportunity for meaningful overlap.
Own the Conversation.
A podcast helps you:
- Position your company as a thought leader.
- Connect with your audience anytime, anywhere.
- Deliver an impactful message, in a casual and entertaining format.
Two Ways to Harness the Power of Podcasts:
- Custom Creation
- Collaborate with our podcast team to create a podcast episode or series featuring Babcox moderators, industry pros, or your own in-house experts.
- Audio-only or video podcasts available.
- Sponsor a Series
- Babcox editors work hard to bring the latest industry news to listeners via various podcast series. Sponsor an episode or series on the topic of your choice.
Why Podcast with Babcox?
- Our state-of-the-art podcast studio ensures premium audio quality and our podcast team delivers professional editing services.
- Babcox brand editors are experts in the field and interact with industry experts every day, ensuring your podcast will provide the up-to-date news and discussions to your audience.
- Our first-party data allows us to know our audience better than anyone else. Your podcast will be listened to by an engaged industry-specific audience.
Whether you are at ease in front of a microphone or require some coaxing, our team of broadcast experts can create a comfortable environment to have a conversation about topics related to your product or service.
Sponsor an episode on one of our brands’ series or create a custom podcast!
Listen to one of our episodes on Babcox Media’s Think BIG playlist:
There are certain instances when targeting smaller, more specific segments of your audience – particularly those further down the sales funnel – is actually worth more of your time and money than casting the widest net possible. That’s where topical targeting comes in.