Contribute Content to Tomorrow’s Technician
Do you have a story to tell? Do you want to share your experiences with other students and instructors using today’s most powerful platforms? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? The Tomorrow’s Technician Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help other students and instructors.
What are potential topics?
- A case study of a challenging or interesting project.
- Information about a new technology that is challenging our industry.
- Video or written review of your latest project, tool or equipment purchase.
- Long-term planning for the next step in your career
- Making your resume stand out among your peers
- Creative training methods
- Shop tips and tricks
- Your latest project vehicle.
How long does it have to be?
The minimum word count is 250 words. Longer submissions have a greater chance of being included as a feature post and in our print publications. Don’t worry too much about a word count. Worry about the story you are going to tell.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No! We want you to concentrate on the accuracy and originality of your content. On staff at Babcox Media, we have more than a dozen veteran editors who can polish your submission for grammar and style. After submission, an editor will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be regular. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, name your experience, certifications and explain what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include shop and company websites.
- Engage with the comments on your article online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.