Contribute Content to Tire Review
Are you a technician, shop owner or trainer? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry using the most powerful platform? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? The Tire Review Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help other technicians and shop owners.
What are ideal Tire, Service and Business topics?
- A case study of a difficult under-the-hood or undercar repair, TPMS service, tire installation or technical issue
- Emerging Technologies that could provide new “profit center” service opportunities for tire dealerships
- Sustainability trends
- Electric vehicle service opportunities
- Going Green
- Leadership and shop management
- Shop operations tips to boost productivity, streamline processes and elevate teamwork
- Profitability and boosting cashflow
- Technology and training in the shop
- Customer service best practices
How long does it have to be?
The word count for a “column-type” article is 400-700 words. Longer “Subject Matter Expert-type” submissions, ranging from 800 to 1,200 words, have a greater chance of being included as a feature post and feature article in our print publications. Don’t worry too much about a word count; these are just guidelines. Instead, focus on the story you are going to tell.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No, we want you to worry about the accuracy and originality of your content. On staff at Babcox Media, we have more than a dozen veteran editors who can polish your submission for grammar and style. After submission, an editor will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be regular. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, name your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include shop and company websites.
- Engage with the comments on your article online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.