Contribute Content to Professional Carwashing & Detailing
Are you a carwash operator, professional detailer or industry expert? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry using the most powerful platform? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? The Professional Carwashing & Detailing Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help carwash owners, operators and/or detailers.
What are potential topics?
- Technical how-to carwashing and detailing best practices.
- Information about a new technology, process or procedure.
- Industry trends, such as consolidation.
- Management and general business strategies.
- Market tips and tricks.
How long does it have to be?
The minimum word count is 250 words. Longer submissions have a greater chance of being included as a feature post and in our print publications. Don’t worry too much about a word count. Worry about the story you are going to tell.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No, we want you to worry about the accuracy and originality of your content. On staff at Babcox Media, we have more than a dozen veteran editors that can polish your submission for grammar and style. After submission, an editor will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be regular. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, name your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include company websites.
- Engage with the comments on your article online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.