Contribute Content to AutoSuccess / Dealer Service
Are you a dealer, dealership employee, service advisor or service technician? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry using the most powerful platform? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? If so, the AutoSuccess / Dealer Service Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help other dealership personnel. We want readers to be able to put into practice what they read in our magazine and on our site.
What are potential topics?
We’re looking for “how-to,” solution-based articles on leadership, marketing, sales & training, service training and F&I.
How long does it have to be?
Approximately 450-600 words.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No, we want you to worry about the accuracy and originality of your content. On staff at Babcox Media, we have more than a dozen veteran editors who can polish your submission for grammar and style. After submission, an editor will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include a few unique photos. High-quality videos will also make your submission go to the top.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be regular. We are looking for consistent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself (head and shoulders). In your bio, name your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include dealership and company websites.
- Once the article is posted, engage with the comments online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.