Contribute Content to aftermarketNews
Are you an experienced aftermarket executive with a unique perspective to offer? Do you want to share your knowledge with other professionals in the industry using the most powerful platform? Do you want to potentially be a paid content creator for Babcox Media? The AMN Content Portal is for you!
How do I start?
Write something based on your experience that could help other industry executives become better business professionals, managers and leaders. Share your unique insights on the distribution and manufacturing segments to offer value to colleagues they can’t find anywhere else.
What are potential topics?
- A case study on implementing a new process in your business, such as inventory and supply chain management, in your business.
- Information about a new technology or legislative issue that is challenging our industry.
- An insider’s perspective on acquiring, divesting or expanding an aftermarket business.
- Stories about leadership and management success.
- Tips and tricks for networking, mentorship and leading during challenging times.
How long does it have to be?
The minimum word count is 350 words. Longer submissions have a greater chance of being included as a feature post and in our print publications. Don’t worry too much about a word count. Worry about the story you are going to tell.
Do I have to be a professional writer?
No, we want you to worry about the accuracy and originality of your content. On staff at Babcox Media, we have more than a dozen veteran editors who can polish your submission for grammar and style. After submission, an editor will be assigned to you.
How do I increase my chances of being published online and eventually in print?
- Be visual. Include as many unique photos as possible. High-quality photos and other multimedia assets (video, audio, infographics, etc) increase the likelihood of publication.
- Be original. We want fresh and exclusive content from you.
- Be consistent. We are looking for frequent submissions so we can help you build a following.
- Include a photo of yourself. In your bio, list your experience, certifications and what makes you an authority in your field.
- Include any relevant company websites.
- Engage with the comments on your article online.
- Include your social media handles so we can help promote you and the post.