Advertising Terms and Conditions
INVOICES, CREDIT, & CONDITIONS
Our invoices are NET 30 Days on approved credit for all services, payable in US Dollars. Extension of credit is subject to approval of our Credit Department. Payments received will be credited to the oldest outstanding balance.
Publisher holds advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for payment due to Publisher. This applies even when a sequential liability clause is included in a submitted contract or insertion order. In the case of any Agency listed on the insertion order, Babcox Media, Inc. will hold Agency and Advertiser jointly and severally liable for payments. Should sums not been cleared to the Agency, Agency agrees to make every reasonable effort to collect and clear payment from the Advertiser on a timely basis. Upon Babcox Media’s request, Agency will make available written confirmation of the relationship between Agency and Advertiser. Such confirmation will include, for example, Advertiser’s acknowledgment that Agency is its agent and is authorized to act on its behalf in connection with the Insertion Order and confirm these Advertiser Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers and their agencies assume liability for advertisement and agree to indemnify the Publisher from any loss or claim based upon the subject matter (including text, images, and illustrations), representations, trademark or copyright of submitted advertisements. Publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error. Publisher cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond its control affecting production or delivery.
VIDEOGRAPHY BILLING POLICY
Videos produced by Babcox Media will be invoiced the month in which production is completed by the Babcox Media video team. Videos will not be published or distributed until final approval is received from the client. Babcox Media includes two stages of revisions with each video program. Additional revisions may be billed at the rate of $200 per hour.
DIGITAL AD POLICY
- Banners may not at any point during the campaign have additional creative that extends beyond the designated banner area unless approved by Babcox and specified in the IO. This includes but is not limited to rollovers, surveys, non-user-initiated daughter windows and DHTML elements. Approval will be determined on a case-by-case basis. All ad placements should spawn a new browser window when clicked upon.
- Babcox reserves the right to approve all creative prior to launch, and to edit, revise, or refuse advertising for any reason.
- All digital advertising campaigns are subject to a 45-day cancellation policy. Any digital ad placement that is not formally canceled in writing with 45 or more calendar days of notice prior to the start of the campaign requires a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unless advertiser/agency instructs otherwise, Babcox will continue to run creative that is already on file for a campaign for each of a campaign’s placements. Advertiser/agency is free to submit new creative (or modify existing creative) for upcoming placements at any time prior to the creative deadlines.
- If advertiser chooses to use a third-party service to deliver ads, Babcox will not be held responsible for any technical errors caused by the third-party server. In the event Babcox discovers that a third-party ad server is causing an error, the campaign will be pulled from the Babcox site and the advertiser/agency will be notified. The advertiser/agency will be responsible for advising Babcox when the error is fixed, at which point Babcox will restore the campaign within one business day. The full fee for the campaign will be charged as if no downtime had occurred.
- It is the advertiser’s/agency’s obligation to submit advertising materials in accordance with Babcox’s existing criteria or specifications (including content limitations, technical specifications and material due dates) as posted on Babcox’s website at the time of the signing of the IO. If advertising materials are late, Advertiser is still responsible for the full media buy pursuant to the IO.
- All special requests for statistics reporting must be negotiated prior to the media buy and specified on the insertion order.