New Business Development Representative
Babcox Media, Inc. (www.babcox.com), an Akron, Ohio-based B2B print, digital and video media company with concentration in the automotive aftermarket, powersports, performance, collision, commercial fleet, engine building and tire industries, is seeking a full time New Business Development Representative.
The New Business Development Representative is responsible for selling advertising placements within the company’s various media and for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with prospects.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Promote the company’s products and services;
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate product/services;
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction;
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Regional Sales Managers.
- Prior selling experience preferred but not required;
- Recently completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or similar and/or related experience and education;
- High School Diploma required;
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Goal driven;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Background in digital and social media is a plus;
- Knowledge with CRM software is preferred, but not required;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Babcox Media offers team environment, competitive salary and benefits, a generous Paid Time Off program as well as a 401k profit sharing retirement program. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter to the attention of Barbara Kimbrew at [email protected]. No phone calls please.